From a medical viewpoint, several skin conditions do not pose any significant harm to the body. Skin tags, in particular, are completely harmless and yet considered aesthetic problems for many people. However, moles can become cancerous for instance and if not removed can even become deadly. Apart from that, they are usually just a cosmetic issue that most people would like to do away with.
Unsightly pimples or acne on young women may cause them to hide certain areas of their face with makeup or even extra clothing, like a hat. However, it’s beneficial just to have these minor skin irregularities removed altogether. Our spa laser treatments do just that for all skin types. This article focuses on Perfect Touch laser treatments, its advanced technology, and the ideal candidates for these type of aesthetic treatment.
Get a youthful glow, healthy skin and remove any skin impurities with Perfect Touch!
What is The Perfect Touch Technology?
The Perfect Touch is a non-invasive laser treatment device that comes with a multitude of functionalities. It is based on high-frequency ultrasonic technology that completely removes recurring superficial abnormalities of the skin almost instantly. Healthcare professionals prescribe the Perfect Touch laser treatment to patients all the time for common skin imperfections. You can check pricing for Perfect Touch from our services page.
Ideal Candidates for Perfect Touch Laser Treatments
Individuals looking to try Perfect Touch laser treatment need to fulfill certain criteria before they become a good candidate for the procedure. Check the items listed below and know “Am I a good candidate?” for these laser skin treatments:
- The candidate must be healthy: Candidates need to be healthy in order to take part in the procedure. Cosmetic treatments may get complicated if the candidate has recurring diseases, especially of the skin (rare cased of cancer). Dermatologists tend to perform a comprehensive physical examination and check past medical history before beginning the process.
- The candidate must not be pregnant: Although not entirely unheard of, any form of laser treatment is highly not recommended for women going through pregnancy. Electrical treatment devices can harm the unborn baby and introduce pregnancy complications.
- The candidate must have certain skin conditions: There are a variety of skin conditions that require corrective skincare treatments to fix. Examples include, Skin tags, Acne, Moles, Milias, Cherry angioma, or Calcium deposits. Perfect touch corrective skin care treatments can help!
What Skin Conditions Does It Treat?
As mentioned earlier, the Perfect Touch is an amazing electronic compact device for dealing with superficial skin conditions. Be it skin tags or battling against acne – Perfect Touch does it all. Below is an official list of conditions where implementing this aesthetic technology is going to make a serious difference in having new healthy skin.
- Cherry Angioma
- Cholesterol deposits
- Calcium deposits
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra
- Broken capillaries
- Skin tags
Are there Any Side Effects of this Laser Treatment?
Although generally safe, some minor side effects may emerge when it comes to any form of laser treatment. Just be reset assured that Perfect Touch is one of the safest technologies on the market. The following section discusses some of the most common side effects that you should keep an eye on after a treatment.
- Irritation and redness: Despite using specialized creams before the procedure, the candidate might experience some redness of the skin in the particular areas where the treatment was done. This is a minor issue that usually goes away after a few hours.
- Altered pigmentation: The processed areas might look slightly different after the treatment. Small, light patches can be spotted on dark skin types after a removal of a large mole or skin tag. This is not a major problem as the pigments vanish through time.
- Infections: Post-treatment skin infections are genuinely scary, although extremely rare. One of the key reasons behind this is unclean skin or failure to have it thoroughly cleaned after the procedure.
How Many Sessions Would It Take to Remove a Blemish?
Removing a blemish does not require a lot of time. Individuals can have the treatment done within 2 or 3 sessions, although the extent of work needed determines the time frame. More significant or darker blemishes take longer to treat, while the smaller ones are quick and easy.
If you are in a battle against acne, you may need the extra return visit here or there. It only takes a few minutes to remove the most common blemishes, even if you are acne prone. Standard procedures take roughly around 10 to 15 minutes per session with minimum down time.
How to Schedule an Appointment?
Scheduling an appointment for a Perfect Touch laser treatment is simple and straightforward. Candidates need to speak with our representatives and highlight all the concerns before picking a particular treatment package. They can also get a comprehensive idea of the entire procedure and the things to do afterward. We will give you a personalized consultation around your particular situation, concerns and recommend the proper treatments accordingly.
BARE Essentials for Perfect Touch
Tired of Heavy Makeup? Want Picture Perfect Skin? These are some issues that disappear by using Perfect Touch laser treatments. Compared to other complex chemical peels, this is the safest technology for the problem.
This brings us to the final question: Are you ready to book an appointment with Lacey and improve your Skin impurities with the best laser technology in the Beauty Industry?